Country - Democratic Republic Of Congo
Certificate - FERI
Documents And Information Required
- Bill of Lading Draft for Application (Final B/L for validation)
- Commercial invoice with currency mentioned in $ or €
- Freight invoice in the same currency (needed if the freight charges are not mentioned on the commercial invoice)
- Export Customs declaration / shipping bill
- Phone number and email address from shipper and consignee
- FXI (Folder Expedition Inbound) or FSI (Folder Shipper number of importer)
- Submit the required documents by email.
- You will be sent AMEO invoice, within the same day.
- Once your payment has been received, you will get the FERI number, followed by draft certificate.
- Once you approve the draft, provide final BL copy, the certificate will be validated.